Employees who are in control of their finances are happier, motivated and more focused at work because they are financially confident. Our Financial Wellbeing services provide insightful and relevant tools and resources to helping your employees on their financial journey.
WHAT IS FINANCIAL WELLBEING?
From financial education and access to helpful tools, to affordable borrowing and debt management, our employee Financial Wellbeing services can encourage your employees to be aware of their finances, how to manage them better and what to do when they need some financial assistance.
Our Financial Wellbeing services can include:
- Access to a Financial Education Hub where employees can gain financial knowledge and use content to build on their confidence and resilience
- Free employee access to their credit file
- Support with the big stages of their lives, such as buying a home
- Affordable debt consolidation
- Loans via salary deduction
- Personal debt advice
- Budgeting guidance
- Small borrowing from £300 to £5,000
- Larger borrowing from £1,000 to £25,000
Employees can benefit from proactive advice and assistance, borrowing with competitive interest rates, honest and tailored debt advice, whilst being cost and risk-free for your organisation.
At Busy Bees Benefits, we are committed to working with our clients to find the right benefit mix for your business. If you’re interested in our Financial Wellbeing services, talk to a member of our team today to discuss which of our services will be most beneficial for your workforce. Call us on 0330 333 9100 or email us at email@example.com.